Best Online Courses & Online Programs 2020/2021
Individual development as a professional is now easy with online courses and programs. It is also a way to help people discover and grow their hobbies. Here is a list of the best courses and programs to undertake online:
A course in Computer Science introduces and familiarizes the student with the main principles of a computer. It includes topics like abstraction, programming, web development, and software engineering.
The rapid growth in technology caused a rise in e-learning. Many online courses related to computer science are available in well-renowned institutions. Some of the best computer science programs include:
- Introduction to Computer Science by Microsoft
- Computational Thinking using Python by MIT
- Front-End Web Developer
- Artificial Intelligence by Columbia University by W3C
These courses create necessary awareness in an individual concerning their soft skills professionally and inter-personal communications. The main aim of a course in personal development is to facilitate the growth of personality.
The global community at large requires continual development from every individual. Personal development courses provide an opportunity for any willing learner. The most popular courses in personal development include:
- The Science of Well-Being by Yale University
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects by McMaster University
- Ultimate Time Management: Unique Time Management Strategies
- Persuasion Strategies! Ultimate Influence Tools & Skills
Education and Teaching
One can pursue a career in the educational field by enrolling in a teaching online course without the commitment of an on-campus class. The learner understands the roles and responsibilities of a teacher and other classroom activities for successful teaching.
When conducted effectively to a willing learner, online education courses can impart all the skills any teacher needs to succeed in his job. The following are the best online courses for teachers:
- Teaching Students To Ask Their Own Questions by Harvard
- Academic Writing: English by University of California
- TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate by Arizona State University
There are very many online courses on the internet related to business made available by various tutors. It is vital to consider a few factors before picking one, for example, the most employable business course.
Here are some of the best online courses on business with quick potential employment:
- Content Marketing Certification by Google
- Effective Business Writing by University of California
- Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies by Harvard University
- Retail Fundamentals by Dartmouth College
- Structuring Business Agreements for Success by Cornel University
A simple search on Google provides dozens of options for online maths courses available. They differ in levels and concise content; some people may find it challenging to grasp. However, the educational background does not matter since there is a course level for everyone.
The most challenging part of taking online mathematics courses and programs is identifying the best course based on one's skills and abilities. Here are the best online mathematics courses and programs;
- Become an Algebra Master by Udemy
- School Yourself by Havard University
- Intermediate Online Math Course by Stanford University
- Algorithm Design and Techniques by edX
- Master Linear Algebra 2020: The Complete Study of Spaces by Algebra
Online courses and engineering programs can generally last up to a few weeks or months, depending on the complexity and ability to grasp skills. They mainly introduce the field and familiarize the learner with a specific area of the field. Below are the best online engineering courses and programs:
- Technical Report Writing for Engineers by The University of Sheffield by Malardalen University
- Course in Applied Spectroscopy for Future Energy and Environmental Systems
- Undergraduate Course – Manufacturing Engineering by EAN University
Individuals with love for art can enrol in any available online courses and programs delivered through a web-based program. There are various course options, such as art history and theory, as well as photography.
Online art courses focus on lectures and reading on theory and techniques and engage learners in hands-on exercises and practices. Below are the best online art courses:
- Introduction to Classical Music by Yale University
- Introduction to Graphic Illustration by the Cornish College of Arts
- Roman Architecture by Yale University
- The Architectural Imagination by Harvard University
E-learning has continued to gain popularity in all sectors of education. Online courses and programs range from beginner to advanced levels. Individuals can begin with the basic introduction and continue learning up to complex expert levels.